X- if somebody would ask me what i want the most in my Life, i would say to him that All i want is the love of that special person and keep breathing !
With a simple smile, one can create hopes and dreams. I smiled at a total stranger and she smiled back. I thought that perhaps smile is all one needs to begin new hopes and dreams. May be that is the secret ingredient to happiness and love. May be I would never be able to talk to her. But It did give me the inspiration to write on this blog. An inspiration which is very hard to find these days. Its my nature that I cant stay away from hope.A song or a smile, Hope is all I need right now. But I am not sure how long I will be able to survive like this. But unless, I see some real results I can only rely on hope and prayers.
So much Emotions in this songs. I am listening to song over and over again and you can say i am totally addicted to this song. You can download the song from Beemp3.com which usually do not require bit torrents. So here are the lyrics. Enjoy Take all of your wasted honor Every little past frustration Take all of your so-called problems, Better put 'em in quotationsS Say what you need to say [x8] Walking like a one man army Fighting with the shadows in your head Living out the same old moment Knowing you'd be better off instead, If you could only . . . Say what you need to say [x8] Have no fear for giving in Have no fear for giving over You'd better know that in the end Its better to say too much Then never say what you need to say again Even if your hands are shaking And your faith is broken Even as the eyes are closing Do it with a heart wide open Say what you need to say [x24]
Comments