Road Ragers

I was just surfing the net and i came across a test that determines whether i am a road rager on not. The usually based on 4 criteria: safety, Aggressiveness, Courtesy and Rage. Here are my Results.


Safety:My Safety Score: 77.5 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 69.19%

Aggressiveness:My Degree of Aggressiveness: 75 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 57.02%

Courtesy:My Courtesy Score: 77.5 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 73.75%

Rage:My Degree of Rage: 50 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 55.55%%

if you want to take this test, just log onto

http://www.roadragers.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?