New Year

Happy new year. I got so busy in my studies that I entirely forgot about writing this blog. 2011 was a good year for me. It gave me a lot of opportunities and I thank God for providing everything to me. I can't imagine a single day without God. I can't imagine my life without God. Thank you for everything.
   I have seen people. I hurt someone I really respect. I decided never to do that ever again. He deserves a lot of my respect....I was never a honest person. I lied to a lot of people. I will try to change that. And Yes I am looking for new friends. Really good one!! Most importantly I want to get done with my USMLE exams in 2012. Hopefully by the end of this year InshaALLAH! Need a lot of prayers.

To all my readers out there, please try to leave an comment or something. It would help motivating me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?