...moving on!

With a simple smile, one can create hopes and dreams. I smiled at a total stranger and she smiled back. I thought that perhaps smile is all one needs to begin new hopes and dreams. May be that is the secret ingredient to happiness and love. May be I would  never be able to talk to her. But It did give me the inspiration to write on this blog. An inspiration which is very hard to find these days. Its my nature that I cant stay away from hope.A song or a smile, Hope is all I need right now. But I am not sure how long I will be able to survive like this. But unless, I see some real results I can only rely on hope and prayers.

Comments

shift+ctrl+del said…
dude next time you find an inspiration in someones smile you should stop and tell them this ! or you ll keep moving on through out your life! Good Luck
Nouman said…
Thanks but It has nothing to do with what u are thinking or talking about ."Moving on" post was for entirely different reasons.
For example, when a baby smiles at u, u just smile back at him for no reason. And it makes u feel good for few moments. Doesn't it?!
Nouman said…
Now I am think I should rename the Post! ;D
shift+ctrl+del said…
haha No,you dont need to change it.i got your point.and Yes when a a baby smiles at you that means he likes you for no reason and it makes us feel really good for sure.
Nouman said…
Yeah Exactly!! The feeling is just wonderful ! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fear Or Flexibility ?