NEVER ENDING LOVE

The stars sparkling and twinkling
On the flowers, the dew drops glittering
The moonlight falling and smiling
All those nights
I have Painted a rainbow
On the canvas of the starry nights

I still remember your first kiss
How can I forget that bliss?
O the clock is ticking away
I can’t resist your being so far away
The pendulum is swinging
And my heart is swaying
Come back to me!
My broken heart is calling you
My watery eyes are waiting for you!

Remember that long grass
The cool night
A rose in your hand
And a smile
Brighter than the full moon’s shine
You promised to stay forever

But you decided to leave me
Leave me alone and cold
I was burning with the Passion that you gave me
And now it’s painful to bear it alone
I still remember your departure
The skies were crying
Washing away my every tear
That horrible night
O my Love It felt like the end
O my Love I felt like a broken star

Standng on the bridge alone
Watching the dark night on the water beneth
Feeling lonely and turbulent like the flowing currents
Still a hopes remains
Still my eyes shine
I will not stop thinking about her
Until i reach the empty space
That lies besides you
To complete you
In the Best way I know..

Comments

Awais Aftab said…
You have great potential as a poet. Keep it up! :)
Nouman said…
Thank you very much dear! I am nothing without support.

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?