The Eid Tarka : Day 1

Like every Eid, i wake up early in the morning. Take shower and Wear New clothes and then after eating some sewiyan i go to the Mosque to say my Eid prayer. After saying my Prayer, i greet my Eid with my Father and Brother and then with the people in the mosque and Finally Greet eid with Qari Sahab.

There is a specific pattern you have to follow in order to greet Eid. First you have to say Salam verbally without shaking the hand and Eid Mubarik to him and then hug him and place your head above one shoulder and then move it to the other side slowly and gently and then back to the place where you started. Then lose grip of the other Muslim brother and Shake his Hand(but remember not to shake hands with Qari Sahab because he has a lot of money in his hand given to him as Charity for the poor and for the mosque). This is Not a Law to follow. This is the usual pattern that we adopt especially after saying the Eid prayer. But Some people have huge tummies and i usually feel very uncomfortable when their tummies touch me(i dont know why..so any fat person reading this post must inspire deeply and pull his tummy in its Actual place before greeting Eid with me..or plan to lose some Weight before the next Eid Comes or Dont Greet Me at All )..and there are others that Hold you so tightly that you cant Inspire properly(i have only one thing to say to them so back off..)...and thats the reason i avoid greeting people i just described !
Ok after Doing all the stuff, My father usually adopts a different route towards home because our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) had done that.
So after reaching home, i usually hug my mom and receive my EID gift i.e My Eidi..and then from my Father and my Brother(so i get richer during Eid days)..then we all enjoy Breakfast..and then I love to Eat My all time Favourite ALLO CHANAY(cholay) ki CHARTT !
and i keep on eating until lunch is served..and then keep on eating after Lunch Until Dinner is served..but the worst part about eating so much CHARTT is that i get Gasy...but i love the taste of ALLO CHANAY ki chart ! There is nothing in the world like it !

I receive text messages saying Eid Mubarik from people that dont really care about me and thats the reason i dont reply these messages usually..and if i do, i do with the short possible reply and that is " KHARE MUBARIK"...

And i Watch a lot of movies tooo ! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?