Lazy A$$ ! :-S

Its hard to study for USMLE. I lose my concentration after every 5 mins and my mind start thinking about crazy things. And then my appetite has increased.. I cant stop eating! You know its horrible. And then I sleep during the day and work at night.
Guess what!! I have perfected the art of staring at the wall without thinking about anything.  Another perfection I acquired recently is the ability to waste time without feeling guilty about anything.  Deep down inside I know that Facebook is a big waste of time. Yet I can’t leave it. For a couple of days, I was really confused about my situation. But I realized that my behavior has deep roots in the anxiety I am having because of my USMLE exams and my personal life.  I see my tasks as insurmountable and I am not able to concentrate on the daily task of studying. I have already been a slow starter. I need that gentle push.  Something is off lately.
     Human brain has a built in reward system. We try for things which can bear some fruitful results in the end. But I always ask this question from myself?  Is that what I actually wanted?  I question my own dreams. Confusion is  a bad thing.  You can neither leave it nor love it. It sucks the life out of you.  Confusion leads to unnecessary thinking. Actions on the other had leads to results. So I guess, it’s better to take a risk and see how it worked in the end than never to try in the first place. That’s the only way of knowing anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?