Who is Allah? My Ramadan post!

I don't want to waste my time arguing with someone who is so full of hate on religious matters on Facebook, Twitter and other websites. It is just time consuming and eventually everyone is hiding behind their computers screen saying horrific things about religion in general and Islam in particular. There are a common misunderstandings about Islam in many people. I would try to address few in simple Q and A type format on this post. I am doing this because I hope somebody would click this and I will be able to at least fulfill my duty to spread some of the facts about Islam during Ramadan..

Who is ALLAH? 
Allah is not a Moon God. Allah is an Arabic word used for the God(the force controlling this universe). According to Islam, He is the God of Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and other Prophets (Peace be Upon them)

Who is Jesus? 

He is the Prophet of God Al mighty. If a Muslim does not believe in Jesus, he is not a Muslim. Al though Muslims do not consider him the Son of God.

Can you Prove that Allah exist?
I believe that you don't need scientific experiments to prove God.

Can you describe to me the role of women in Islam? Why is there so much hate against women in Islam? Why is Islam so tough on women?


Read Surah An Nisa
http://www.dar-us-salam.com/TheNobleQuran/surah4.html

For further questions, you can ask religious scholars like Dr. Zakir Naik, Dr, Javaid Ahmed Ghamidi, Mufti Taki Usmani, Maulana Tariq Jameel and others. I have no intention of dodging any questions. I don't think that I have the necessary knowledge to satisfy the internal conflicts of any woman. But trust me on this one, I WOULD NEVER FORCE A WOMAN TO WEAR A BURQA. There are many others who think the same.

 Is Saudia Arabia the role model for Muslims?

Personally, I don't think so. There is not even a single Islamic country in this world which can be called a model for the Muslim world. Many of the Islamic countries have added cultural stuff in Islam.

What is Jihad/The Holy War?

Many people have a lot of misconceptions about Jihad. It is NOT JUST the war fought in the battlefields.It is about the conflict between evil and good within us. It is also about getting Education and Working hard. It is also about the minute to minute struggle of our daily lives. It is also about standing for the rights of the weak. It is also about standing for the rights of the minorities. It is also about speaking the truth in front of an oppressor. Its about living and facing your daily life with courage. It is about accepting your failures and successes while being grateful to God.

Is there any difference between Moderate Muslims and Right wing fundamentalists like OBL?
Yes there is a hell of a difference. Many of the Muslims do not believe in his version of Islam. He was an Arab who lived in Afghanistan and killed in Pakistan.

Do Muslims want to kill christians and believers of other faiths ? Will a Muslim kill me if he gets a chance? The answer is NO. Period! :)
P.S. Hope I wont get hate messages after writing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?