The Tree of Life

I feel like talking to you guys today. I think it has been a long time since I actually talked to you. My goals are changing and I have been thinking about life more seriously. My goals have the capacity to drive me mad. My goals have the capacity to destroy my personal life. At times, I doubt that my goals will not make me happy in the end. Money and Desire will not serve me well in the end. It will be a storm of agony and pain because the real world is a scary place. Today I saw a movie called Flipped. It is a movie about two teenagers. It just simply made me sad. Is my professional life making it harder for me to actually sacrifice a lot of my desires? Are my goals really worth losing my family and friends? At this point of my life, I am standing no where. I have the whole sea in front of me. I took up a path and a really difficult one. I am in the middle of no where now. I can not go back.. Every day I wake up in the morning and think about the future. Then I distract myself with distractions. Once, study was a major distraction. Now, I have more freedom. I use my laptop and surf the web. I watch movies. Once I used to open my books and after a minute or two I used to dream about things I will do when I will go old. I dreamed about becoming a superman. I dreamed about Cartoon characters, Ants and Laser Guns.Am I losing my imagination?
I want to find my tree, climb it and sit at the top of it. I want to carelessly enjoy the sunrise and sunset. I just wish to find the moment when I will say. " This is IT!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
We should never loose our crazy imagination no matter how old we get because this is what keeps us going.Keep writing
Nouman said…
I haven't lost imagination but I am in the process of losing it. Probably, I am growing old. I have always fought the world with my imagination. Imagination is not reality. We , oftenly, dream about things we can't have. Instead of escaping to an unrealistic paradise, Isn't it better to live in the big old crazy world and deal with it!?

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?