My List on Love

  • Everyone has his own love story
  • Your partner should be a blessing
  • Love can be taken away at any time If you are not grateful. 
  • It requires effort to blossom.
  • It requires compromise but not on your basic values.
  • Love does not always end up in marriage. However, no marriage can survive without love. 
  • Sometimes, your love needs help from family, friends and sometimes strangers.
  • Love is not about playing mind games. 
  • All good things come to an end eventually. 

I just wanted to share this. Maybe I will add some other points later. Just a little about my personal life, I was in a long distance relationship for 3 years. I, eventually, ended things. It was probably one of the hardest decisions of mine. I have hope! I have faith! I have zero regrets! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?