Before the Result

My result is coming..and i am nervous about it..i think and talk about it a lot..and when i am not..i am thinking about it or somebody with me reminds me of the result. At college, everyone starts talking about it and at my home, my parents do the honor of reminding it to me....i even dream about the bad outcome. I still say that i wont be able to make it this time. I have many reasons to believe that...Its funny how small things have started to bother me a lot..

1- My Nani Ama Died last year. She used to pray a lot for me. I am seriously missing those prayers.
2- Written Papers were difficult.
3- Rumors of large no. of students failing the exams.

For the past 3-4 days, everyone at college looks agitated and upset.I guess they are having mood swings. Everyone becomes irritated at small issues. People start fighting with each other for no reason. At other times, they just laugh like wild animals.And they Try to Enjoy Boring lectures by commenting on somebody or they just stare at the opposite gender to find some peace. :P
Actually they try to Enjoy the free time after the Exams with the feeling that they wont be able to pass the exam. Everyone at the core of their hearts knows that its just a temporary freedom. It will soon be over. Some will be preparing for their supplementary exams while others will be preparing for their ward tests and class tests soon after the result.
We know that We are constantly being tested. We are in Exams throughout the year. And now at times, i feel that we dont care whether we pass the exam or not. But at others, i feel that we want that pleasure of passing the final exam. We want it badly. We need it to survive the next year. We want to finish this difficult process Asap.
Another interesting thing. Just before the result, we all start saying," Inshallah. bs is saal pass ho jayein. aglay saal zaroor mehnat karein gay. bs Allah Miyan Pass kar do plz."

Hmm..So i am waiting for my result. And i pray to God that most of the students pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?