Static and Kinetic- After the Result- TheStory-The Dry Cough

Nomi: yaar bs nikal..eye ka lecture nai parhna..
Sharjeel: Yar bahir ja kar kya karna hay
Nomi: yar chal rehnay day eye parh hi letay heyn..per wo dekh ab tow saray bachay bachiyan b nikal
Sharjeel:Yar kehta hay tow bahir chalay jatay heyn..per karein gay kya bahir ja kar ???
Nomi: yar chore day kay nai ?
Sharjeel: yar mujhay tow koi problem nai ..jana hay tow chaltay heyn
Nomi: chal yaar nikaltay heyn....kya karna hay yahan beth kar ..proxy b lag jayey gi..chal nikalein

Then after leaving the lecture room, we went to the examination branch. The clerk said that the result would be displaced soon. We texted our friends attending the lectures a single Word and that was RESULT. They became worried. The Lecturer because of the enormous pressure had to dismiss the class. Meanwhile, we rushed towards Patiala. Everyone started pouring in. Some of the guys started taking pictures of our sad faces. I dont know why they were doing that for.

Sharjeel: yar ENT ward ho aoan
Nomi: Yar ho a
Sharjeel: chal rehnay detay
Nomi: yar hona hay tow ho a foran..aksar asa hota hay kay banda soochta rehta haay or phir peechay say result lag jata hay...
Sharjeel: Nai may nai jana ..baad may chala jaon ga

After sometime...

Sharjeel: yaar bhook lagi hay
Nomi: chal Al-Kareem chaltay heyn
Sharjeel: Chal nikal..abi time hay !

And then we started walking towards the Al kareem bakery..but thanks to Our GR, she told me " result lag raha hay" ...i looked back..and the crowd started moving towards the Notice board..i went back...and was glad to know that Me and my friends passed the exam.

Some people cried with joy and others with pain
Some people laughed and jumped with joy and others just humbly spread a smile on their faces
But there are very few people like me....

I coughed like hell when i found out that i passed the exam..
and at one time i literally was down on my knees because of that dry cough
and tears came out of my eyes because of it..

I thanked God. I called my Mom and told her about the result.She was happy and i was Relieved. I wasnt Excited. I wasnt Sad. Just relieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...moving on!

Fear Or Flexibility ?